I noticed all the hit box discussions are gone...

Were they removed? Because the game is still exactly the same, so I know it's not fixed.

I know the banner is gone that said they were working on it. Have they announced it being fixed at least to what it was before? Because I don't understand.

Comments

  • @Brightened said:

    Were they removed? Because the game is still exactly the same, so I know it's not fixed.

    I know the banner is gone that said they were working on it. Have they announced it being fixed at least to what it was before? Because I don't understand.

    There fixing the hit boxes on Tuesday there basically making it more smooth and fixing the camera and hit boxes so it’s fluent like the original

  • They said it'll be fixed in the next Hotfix (most likely next week), I just assume people got tired of bringing up the same thing every day, after so long. Also it seems like the new daily thread trend is 'nerf DH' instead.

  • I haven't really played since the update. I'll be back if/when they fix it.

    I'm sure all the threads quieted down because the devs know the problem exists and are (hopefully) working on it. People have either acclimated to the ridiculous state of the game or have stopped playing like I have.

    I have noticed though that a lot of content creators like Otzdarva and Puppers are posting older videos from before the update. It must be a tough time for them.

  • @CakeDuty said:

    They said it'll be fixed in the next Hotfix (most likely next week), I just assume people got tired of bringing up the same thing every day, after so long. Also it seems like the new daily thread trend is 'nerf DH' instead.

    I did see a lot of those, yes.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/229055/i-noticed-all-the-hit-box-discussions-are-gone

    There fixing the hit boxes on Tuesday there basically making it more smooth and fixing the camera and hit boxes so it’s fluent like the original

    Thank you :)

  • @TheWarNung said:

    I haven't really played since the update. I'll be back if/when they fix it.

    I'm sure all the threads quieted down because the devs know the problem exists and are (hopefully) working on it. People have either acclimated to the ridiculous state of the game or have stopped playing like I have.

    I have noticed though that a lot of content creators like Otzdarva and Puppers are posting older videos from before the update. It must be a tough time for them.

    If you've not played during this, you have no idea how bad it is right now.

    My friends are like "I wanna play DBD!" and I tell them every time that it's not going to end well.

    I have new friends that have just gotten the game and I told them not to even try it yet, until this is fixed.

  • @Brightened said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960360#Comment_1960360

    If you've not played during this, you have no idea how bad it is right now.

    My friends are like "I wanna play DBD!" and I tell them every time that it's not going to end well.

    I have new friends that have just gotten the game and I told them not to even try it yet, until this is fixed.

    To be more clear, I stopped playing because of the update. I know exactly how bad it is, which is why I'm taking a break.