I'm just wondering how many people are killer main.
But mostly killer because I'm too impatient for survivor que times.
I like both sides. I want to have a good understanding of the game from both POVs so I’m not bias towards one side.
I play killer 90% of my matches. If I get bored I play survivor but that's very rare
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But mostly killer because I'm too impatient for survivor que times.
I like both sides. I want to have a good understanding of the game from both POVs so I’m not bias towards one side.
I play killer 90% of my matches. If I get bored I play survivor but that's very rare