Charms bugged?
Hey,
as soon as I enter a lobby my charms disappear as a survivor. I can re-equip them. Just curios if others experience the same bug?
Thank you. :)
Hey,
as soon as I enter a lobby my charms disappear as a survivor. I can re-equip them. Just curios if others experience the same bug?
Thank you. :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Charms are still visible when in a game
Oh! Okay! Thank you for the info. :)
Outfits also seem to be bugged. Every time i change to another survivor already in the lobby it gives me default cosmetics.
True, but i thought it had something to do with the linked outfits. Thank you for the info aswell!