My new favourite thing...
THE NODDING.
Survivors look both ridiculously cute and just ridiculous when they frantically nod their heads up and down and it genuinely makes me laugh so much.
This is how I greet every survivor I meet in the fog and when they respond in the same manner it really puts a smile on my face.
When you next see an Ash manically nodding at you whilst you fix that generator, it could be me. Give us a nod back? <3
Comments
YES
The 4 FPS nodding is like the best thing ever i love it.I always do it to greet other survivors or when someone failed a skill check.
I hope they never fix it because it's so damn funny
Yeah it’s pretty great
Funny but it's kinda sad that's the best that the animators could do...
I hate that they removed the ‘shuffle-walk’ you could do as female survivors on console. It was hilarious. But, I’m glad we now have the nodding. It’s the little things like this that I enjoy because it’s nice being able to find some humour in a game like DBD.
Yep,i was sad too that the shuffle-walk got removed,but the nodding definetely made up for it.
DbD had always some kind of funny animations and i hope it stays that way
If you make a macro for spam crouching and walk. It does this weird hover walk where you dont move your legs
Video footage? 👀