I had a game with a cheater plz help

I recorded the game, but there is a problem. The cheater is somehow playing someone else's account I think? When I click on the cheater's profile in-game, it sends me to a streamer called Dreede

Is there any way I can find the actual cheaters account and can I find this person in steam's "recently played with" tab?

Comments

  • nope, it's impossible to track the hacker if they have a hack that hides their profile and recently played with tab doesn't track dbd players

    somehow they haven't patched the hack yet

    unless the hacker is acutally the streamer you are talking about

  • @some_guy1 said:

    nope, it's impossible to track the hacker if they have a hack that hides their profile and recently played with tab doesn't track dbd players

    somehow they haven't patched the hack yet

    unless the hacker is acutally the streamer you are talking about

    No, the streamer is not the hacker. Just one of the people he tried to get banned. Also, that really sucks to hear.