8 Adrenalines?!
Honestly would've loved to have seen my movement speed once the last gen was done ๐
Never saw this before so I just wanted to see had anyone else seen it before
Honestly would've loved to have seen my movement speed once the last gen was done ๐
Never saw this before so I just wanted to see had anyone else seen it before
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gass gass gass, gotta step on the gass
Pretty sure your heart's gonna #########' explode after that speed boost
Gotta gst ready to swing lol see where Freddy truely gets his lungs from ๐
I don't understand lol when was Freddy buffed like this ๐