That update completely changed the game

And not in the good way. The game with each update is less enjoyable for me.

BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, USELESS ADDITIONS AND FEATURES TO THE GAME LIKE NEW HUD AND ANIMATIONS THAT DO ######### TO THE GAMEPLAY AND EVEN MORE BUGS.

But this update completely changed everything that any other one. The broken hitboxes or whatever it is completely puts me off to even trying the game.

Animations looks like from some super alpha early stage of development and the new momentum feels so ''limited''

Ah and yes our lovely breakable walls. Seriously I would better get rid of these trash already. It wastes time and limits every player no matter which side. Please Either make them less to appear on maps or completely redesign them.

Graphical updates are fine, I love the new look of the maps, but holy ######### in gameplay these maps are so ######### annoying no matter for which side. This game is now only friendly for SWF, playing killer or solo Q now feels like pain in the ass.

If we're gonna get more updates like these in the future with these bs amount of bugs, then stop updating the game or delay them in order to fix it?

TL:DR This update makes me play less frequently and I'm sharing an opinion about it.

Comments

  • So I know this post isn't about this, but can we point out how hilariously different the breakable walls are on some maps?

    Seriously, sometimes the wall literally doesn't fit

  • I guess add that to the pile

    I'm not saying you're wrong, I agree with you, but saying it for the 69420th time isn't going to change much

  • My friend really wanted to play so I updated the game and finally tried it out. It's unplayable as survivor right now. You have no idea where the killer REALLY is so you're just guessing when to slam the pallet. And even when you slam it early, the hit still gets through. I'm not going to bother with the game for a while, because I know when they fix this problem (which somehow isn't the highest priority), new bugs will be added.

    Honestly, it's just embarrassing.

  • @MottledElm said:

    I guess add that to the pile

    I'm not saying you're wrong, I agree with you, but saying it for the 69420th time isn't going to change much

    Our complains to BHVR changes a lot. Look how many players, content creators, twitch streamers etc ''yelled' at BHVR and now they finally listened. The more of us are gonna express our opinions then better

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1957256#Comment_1957256

    Our complains to BHVR changes a lot. Look how many players, content creators, twitch streamers etc ''yelled' at BHVR and now they finally listened. The more of us are gonna express our opinions then better

    Yeah but we're not streamers, we're nameless nobodies on a forum, I think they're already aware people have many problems with this update

  • Definitely makes me play survivor less frequently. Although as killer the autoaim has been some BS lately. Missing hits , literally turning my character and hitting a pallet or some #########.

    Guess it's better than the survivor hits tho.

  • @MottledElm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1957275#Comment_1957275

    Yeah but we're not streamers, we're nameless nobodies on a forum, I think they're already aware people have many problems with this update

    You don't have to be someone bigger to express your own opinion. More people's voice is way stronger than a voice of a single one.

  • Yes, the Undying nerf was really undeserved. Gens are flying...

  • Its definetly a mess for survivors. I like to look at it as a temporary hardmode that will in the long-run help me get better at the game once its easier as survivor again. Sure ill depip a lot but learning to get better is a little more important to me