People that farm you with the killer
This is just boring, ive just experienced it again. Already submitted 2 tickets once but no feedback ever about it.
is there really something done besides in game reporting and ticket ?
This is just boring, ive just experienced it again. Already submitted 2 tickets once but no feedback ever about it.
is there really something done besides in game reporting and ticket ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m not sure it’s always intentional. I accidentally farmed someone earlier.
I thought I had snuck past the Bubba, so I doubled back and went for the unhook, but I hand’t fooled Bubba. He downed us both.
It’s the kind of unhook I would be unhappy with were it me on the hook.