CROTUS PRENN ASYLUM MAP STILL BROKEN (Invisible Wall By stairs)

I posted this on the feedback but I realized it belonged here more

Crotus Prenn Asylum map Variation "Disturbed ward" is still broken there is an invisible wall under on of the staircase it blocks about half of the hall and is quite annoying saying that survivors could get stuck on it in a chase and I'm not sure about killers if they get stuck on it

Platform ( I was on ps4)

• Description of the issue: An invisible wall blocking people in

• Steps to reproduce (if possible) : go to the back of the asylum

• How often does this occur : I've only been on this map once so 1/1

I know that there are multiple stairs on the map but this one has a ladder or something to the left of it

EufLNQuVgAQrUl-.jpg

The Invisible wall is where the Feng is

EufLKSYU4AAx-Ec.jpg

a Video showing where the Wall is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS6qDiIupOk&feature=emb_title


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments