totems

I started using more hex perks and I realized the totems are spawning very very close to the generators,I know this is RNG,but it's getting ridiculous,it's 100% sure they're going to do these bones,they don't even have to find because the totem is right next to a generator.I could be wrong,but I think this is not fair.

some images: https://imgur.com/a/yaFUIG1

Comments

  • Yep, totem spawns are godawful.

    In other news, the Earth is currently rotating around the Sun, water is moist (not wet), and Thatcher is still dead.


    (just to clarify: I really cannot agree with you enough that totem spawns are broken, though. I appreciate map changes are a delicate process, but I genuinely can't understand what the major issue would be with a totem rebalancing patch. just implement a monitoring system to track the average % chance for each totem position to be cleansed + the average time it takes for them to be cleansed, then start a discussion as to what totem spawns can be used as a benchmark for "balanced" based on those two stats)