Killer POV music.

So, was this changed on purpose or a bug? I'm genuinely curious because it has been like this for a little while now.

Comments

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    So, was this changed on purpose or a bug? I'm genuinely curious because it has been like this for a little while now.

    What do you mean? Some killers have unique POV chase music (Demogorgan, Clown, etc.) while others have unique chase music for the survivors, but it's standard music for the killer (which needs to be changed <.<). Some don't have unique chase music at all.

    Which killer were you playing as?

  • I'm talking about the chase music, for example: Oni had a different music play when he was chasing someone than what the survivor heard while being chased, now they both hear the same music which is the survivor's chase theme.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    So, was this changed on purpose or a bug? I'm genuinely curious because it has been like this for a little while now.

    You really need to be specific. We can't read you mind. If you don't tell us exactly what you're talking about, we can't give any input.

  • I think oni was the only killer to get separate pov and survivor music

  • bringing this post back because it's still not fixed.

    Any answers please?

  • Shape, Oni, and demo had Unique chase music from their pov, Oni Specifically kept the PTB chase theme and fit the killer side waay better.

    All killers with custom music should have this, but at the very least keep these three in.