So whens that key nerf
Still losing games to a key and still no news on when the could be expected
Still losing games to a key and still no news on when the could be expected
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Franklins wants to have a word with you
They found it in a chest so I didn't expect it and they would just pick it up and drop it
Fine I will have to wait another 9 months the change
oh well, just bad luck. Just like when 2 exit gates spawn next to each other...
Still I find it bs that luck can give you a escape imagine if killer could just randomly find old moris
Yes.
Understandable have a nice day
unlike moris, keys require you to do a certain amount of gens depending on the number of alive survivors, so it's still ok i guess??