I wonder when coldwind rework is happening
Can't wait to see all the corn related issues in that realm.
Can't wait to see all the corn related issues in that realm.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Coldwinds are the biggest reworks I've been waiting on. Those maps have been horrendous for killers for so long. I really hope the updates include some decent balancing and not just visuals because they definitely need it.
I would love to see another rework for The Game
It's probably the next one to be reworked and I do hope that they'll include more from the original concept arts.
And an absolute must: an actual creek in Torment Creek.
I'd imagine it would be next? Either that or red forest, which i would not be opposed to