Apex Muffler is glitched
It makes the saw either completely quiet even while inside the terror radius or it removes the terror radius altogether
Tagged:
Pending
It makes the saw either completely quiet even while inside the terror radius or it removes the terror radius altogether
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Outside factors, apex muffler makes no chainsaw noises outside the terror radius which means they have other perks and addons to reduce terror radius or to reduce range inside the terror radius even more
I know, I played against a billy who didn't have any terror radius altering perks but his terror radius and saw would both alternate being completely silent. I'm not new to the game I just wanted to make it known that it isnt working right.
What perks and addons did he have
My guesses were
Tinkerer
or Iridescent Brick
No he had none of those things, the add on is just glitched and so are a lot of killers abilities. I've gone against leatherfaces with silent saws aswell.
He had whispers, pop, bbq and blood warden. The second add on he had was dads boots. I know the muffler makes the saw silent outside of the terror radius but he had nothing that altered his terror radius and it was still silent.
Also, I dont know what killers this affects but Monitor and Abuse also removes onis chase music right now.