Latest patch (4.5.0)

I installed the latest patch that announced the pip bug after matches had been fixed but it hasn't.

I've had since got either survivors or killers disconnecting while the match is loading and got - 1 instead of going back to the waiting camp.

And that's on top of getting - 1 when it shows 0 or getting a +1 and having no pips added.

I don't understand what's going on.

Has it happened to anyone else or is it just me?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The pip issue will get fixed in an upcoming hotfix

    what got fixed in this latest patch was the custom game pip issue.

  • Ah, okay! I read it wrong, then.


    Thank you!

  • @Mandy said:

    The pip issue will get fixed in an upcoming hotfix

    what got fixed in this latest patch was the custom game pip issue.

    _____ will get fixed in an upcoming hotfix. But when the hotfix comes, something else breaks.

    And it just gets worse with every patch...