50k a day

I remember thinking the 50k a day login bonus wasn't #########.

But i live in Texas and was without power for a couple of days and have been without internet for even longer because of the blizzard and all i can think about as a i lay under a sheet of ice and snow is how i could have got my P3 Laurie to level 50 by now with the login bonuses alone....its a cold winter

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • ahhhh I've seen some of the news about the weather there - it looks horrendous!

    I hope you're staying warm!

  • @Mandy said:

    ahhhh I've seen some of the news about the weather there - it looks horrendous!

    I hope you're staying warm!

    I think the worst has passed its just all the damage its caused now thats messing everything up. Everyone is crashing on the ice and some people are still without power so missing out on a few extra bp is really on the low end of problems rn.

    Now if the internet stays out to the end of the event and miss the sword code for spirit then its a real catastrophe

  • I hope this won't be the case and that you get internet back very quickly. And yes, I've seen quite a few things with people without power, awful in those cold temperatures as well.

  • You're not missing out on anything, trust me.Here is 50k bp - good luck trying to finish a single bloodweb.

  • Oof, I live out in Indiana and it still sucks, I was forced to stay in doors for how bad it is here like 11 inches and maybe more of Snow

  • its not like a killer should be getting at least 50k a game... oh wait...

    blood points really aren't a reward...