Who do you main?
I have been trying to decide who to main for a while now. I thought I could hear who everyone else mains and what people's opinions on who people main as well from.
Killer and Survivors welcome!
I have been trying to decide who to main for a while now. I thought I could hear who everyone else mains and what people's opinions on who people main as well from.
Killer and Survivors welcome!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Right now I main Claudette, Nea, and Zarina for survivors. Wraith and Nurse for killers.
Adam Francis & David Tapp
Survivor: Meg Thomas
Killer: Huntress and Ghostface
Been playing Spirit, but branching put to Oni and Pyramid Head because they seem really fun.
For Survivor I rotate between Felix, Dwight, Feng, and Lisa (Cheryl). I typically have most fun playing as Lisa because I make healing my team my top priority.
On the Survivors Side: I main Jeff Johannsen and Jake Park
On the Killers Side: Legion, Pig and Deathslinger
survivor: Nancy Wheeler
Killer: freddy krueger
Clown, Doc, David, Felix.
Survivor: Nea
Killer: Also Nea
Honestly who you main as Survivor barely matters. They're all pretty much just skins so, just go with whichever one you like the look/sound/lore of the most.
For Killers, I'll describe the play style of the ones I play the most and why I play them.
Now if you are just starting out on Killer I would recommend Trapper or Billy depending on if you think you'd prefer an offensive or defensive play style. They're both free, not crazy difficult, and have pretty solid teachable perks.
Killer: Oni and Blight. I like me s p e e d
Survivor: Guess.
Survivor: Kate, I have every cosmetic on her
Killer: Bubba, I've always liked playing him even before the buff, it's a great feeling when you can get 3 or 4 down in a single chainsaw (and no I don't do insidious or basement camping)
If your on pc I recommend blight of console probably bubba or something that dosent requires constant frames
Meg and Billy. I barely play killer nowadays though
For survivor I main Meg. Just because she was the first survivor I ever played and overall a character I attached to based off her lore. I know most Meg mains are seen as toxic players, I myself am not and would much rather play the game fairly.
For killer this will definitely make others dislike me but I main Legion (susie). I understand the hate the killer gets, but honestly more often than not I am facing toxic SWF groups and just need that extra bump in my game. Legion as a whole has helped me settle toxic groups down and sometimes put them in their place for a round.
I main Zarina and Blight.
Survivor: Mostly Yui
Killer: Huntress
Survivor: Quentin
Killer: spirit and gunslinger
Survivors: Zarina and Kate
Killer: Doc and piggy :)
Survivor: Detective Tapp, Felix, and Ace.
Killer: Spirit, Billy, Deathslinger, and Pig
Survivor: Nancy and Elodie
Killer: Wraith or Legion.