Problem with matchmaking right now?
I've waited around 10+mins on both killer and survivor and still can't find a lobby in any of them. Queue times were fine like 30mins ago. Anyone having the same issue?
I've waited around 10+mins on both killer and survivor and still can't find a lobby in any of them. Queue times were fine like 30mins ago. Anyone having the same issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I'm watching a streamer right now who just had around a 4 min queue for Killer and now an even longer queue for survivor too. Potentially backend tweaks going on?
Could be. I would be happy with 4 mins lmao, I'm still waiting.
Yeah, i waited around 5mins as survivor, switched to killer and also waiting at least 5min right now.
Edit: Gave up the Killer queue after 10mins of waiting now. Might aswell play something else.
Yeah his current queue (survivor) feels like it must be well over 10 minutes at this point, and he's retried twice.
Survivor queue is instant for me but since I finished all of the survivor challenges, I wanted to do some killer ones. Gave up after waiting for 10+ min to find a match.
So.....MMR? Or a bug we are all used to at this point?
I give up, there's something wrong for sure.
yeah i haven't been able to find a game for the last 30-40 minutes
Try turning off crossplay. Apparently it helped some people
I wait more than 10 minutes as a survivor. I guess the unbroken bug is the problem. Nobody want to lose his rank, so I guess few people are playing now.
Yeah this seems to be true actually. Found in a couple of mins with it turned off.
Yes, turning off the Crossplay helped me, too.
Found a game after 1 minute.
Thank you :)