NURSE MAPS

Hi all, around a month ago I started learning The Nurse and I was wondering what maps are actually good/best to play with her, I already know that indoor maps are not that great, but I would've like to know where she can "give her best"


Thx!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'm by no means a Nurse main, infact I'm not even great with her, but I find I consistently play great on the new Game map.

  • The Game she's really solid on, since the ability to vertical blink was added. McMillan has always been a favourite with Nurse mains as well.

    For me, anything but corn maps - I am so totally corn blind it's ridiculous!

  • If you can memorize indoor maps then she's really good there. The Game you have to be extra careful with where you're pointing the camera because I can't tell you how many times I've tried to blink through a single wall and end up on a different floor.

    If you're just starting with her then big open maps are her strong suit. Autohaven Wreckers I do pretty well with her.

    Asylum would be good to practice with her too as it's mainly open with a good indoor section that has a second story, so you can practice with some indoor movement there

    Just my opinions