Teaser incoming?

Just got a notification from my Discord saying DBD had uploaded a video, it's a link to a livestream which is currently offline with no title... teaser incoming? It has the Lunar skins image though which is strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruT9aw9Wmxw& image.png


Comments

  • I imagine they'll be a little busy patting out the flames before releasing any new teasers.


    ..at least, I hope.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    I imagine they'll be a little busy patting out the flames before releasing any new teasers.

    ..at least, I hope.

    I don't think that is how their release schedule works tbh.

    They were probably working on the next update as soon as the last update was released; and anything else is just being done alongside it.

    They have an incredibly awful and convoluted development pipeline designed for pumping out content over substance.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1954193#Comment_1954193

    I don't think that is how their release schedule works tbh.

    They were probably working on the next update as soon as the last update was released; and anything else is just being done alongside it.

    They have an incredibly awful and convoluted development pipeline designed for pumping out content over substance.

    Yeah, I figure as much.

    I'd very much hope they'd take this as a chance to reevaluate a couple steps in their process, but the spice must flow.

  • Theoretically the teaser should come this week on either friday or saturday and PTB the next week. But considering that the mid season patch got extended it is likely it comes next week which means the PTB will be the week after that.