Boil Over + Open Handed is kinda funny.

Watching the killer do a 360 is hilarious as they panic to find the nearest hook.

Which also surprisingly saved my life 4/10 times.

Comments

  • Does this combo actually work? Like make it even harder to see auras? I've never thought about it

  • @Zeus said:

    Does this combo actually work? Like make it even harder to see auras? I've never thought about it

    Boil Over: Obscures the ability to see hook auras from 10/12/14 meters.

    Open Handed: Adds 8 meters to all survivors who have ranged based auras.

    14 + 8 = 22 meters of being annoying.

  • @CriticalWeasel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1954093#Comment_1954093

    Boil Over: Obscures the ability to see hook auras from 10/12/14 meters.

    Open Handed: Adds 8 meters to all survivors who have ranged based auras.

    14 + 8 = 22 meters of being annoying.

    Oh, Christ I just remembered they're going to buff Open Handed to 16 meters.

    14 + 16 = 30 meters of not being able to see a hook.

  • Those 2 perks don’t interact with each other. Open handed only affects survivor aura reading.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Those 2 perks don’t interact with each other. Open handed only affects survivor aura reading.

    Weird cause every time I do the combo it just makes killers panic a bit more.

    Cause if that was the case wouldn't Object of Obsession give you a free 8 meters of seeing the killer without the killer seeing you back?

    Edit: Ugh that sucks, I guess Boil Over is yet again useless.

  • @CriticalWeasel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1954100#Comment_1954100

    Weird cause every time I do the combo it just makes killers panic a bit more.

    Cause if that was the case wouldn't Object of Obsession give you a free 8 meters of seeing the killer without the killer seeing you back?

    Edit: Ugh that sucks, I guess Boil Over is yet again useless.

    Yes it does extend OoO by 8 metres.

    Open Handed buffs survivor aura reading distances. Nothing else.

  • If you want to get more potential value out of Boil Over pair it with Petrified Oak!

    And get a friend to use Break Out with you ❤️

    Otherwise Boil Over is pretty bad lol I really wish it made you wiggle free faster but that would be wayyy too broken.