Bug or shadow buff? Lucky Break's timer now resets upon being healed.
The list of unlisted changes in the latest patch seems to grow every day.
As the title said, Lucky Break will now have it's timer fully reset upon being healed. I don't know if it still resets if it was fully depleted beforehand. But now the perk is somewhat useful.
I'd honestly recommend trying it. The perk is still nothing fantastic, but it has it's niche uses in tandem with other perks like Iron Will and Dance With Me.
Comments
I thought that's what it always did. Give you some time to heal without leaving blood trails and punishing you for not managing it.
Then again I never used it before and just saw it here and there.
Before the latest patch the 180 second timer did not reset when you were healed. It only paused.
Oh interesting. That's why it's such a long timer then.
I'm not sure it really resets now though I think it's a visual bug. I played a game and was not injured for more than the timer was showing at all & all of a sudden I was leaving blood and it was deactivated.
I had Second Wind activate and then took a protection hit maybe 40 seconds before seeing this blood so it really didn't run out.
Maybe healing up with Second Wind causes it to not reset or pause... anyway.