Um what is going on? I am getting this a lot.
Same thing here all of a sudden.
Oh man they really done bad with the latest update ๐
Hey, on which platform are you both on? @jaredlxxiii @Sadsnacks
Just got it as well, had to shut the game down I wasn't able to play tonight apparently. Try to play again tomorrow I guess.
I'm on PC.
@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:Hey, on which platform are you both on? @jaredlxxiii @Sadsnacks
@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:
I'm on PC
An issue is still persisting on Xbox too that closes the session. I might be wrong, but I thought the previous 4.5.1 patch was meant to fix it?
Im on pc
Happened constantly this whole evening. I spend 10 minutes queueing and get booted out of a ######### lobby. nice game lads
Happening to me too over here. :? PC as well.
PC.
after some testing, the bug is caused by either of the following:
(1) changing items/perks
(2) typing in chat
** if one guy encountered the bug, the whole lobby is disbanded**
The team is aware and looking into the cause. Thank you for the reports, everyone!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing here all of a sudden.
Oh man they really done bad with the latest update ๐
Hey, on which platform are you both on? @jaredlxxiii @Sadsnacks
Just got it as well, had to shut the game down I wasn't able to play tonight apparently. Try to play again tomorrow I guess.
I'm on PC.
I'm on PC
An issue is still persisting on Xbox too that closes the session. I might be wrong, but I thought the previous 4.5.1 patch was meant to fix it?
Im on pc
Happened constantly this whole evening. I spend 10 minutes queueing and get booted out of a ######### lobby. nice game lads
Happening to me too over here. :? PC as well.
PC.
after some testing, the bug is caused by either of the following:
(1) changing items/perks
(2) typing in chat
** if one guy encountered the bug, the whole lobby is disbanded**
The team is aware and looking into the cause. Thank you for the reports, everyone!