DC penalties should be expelled from the game or at least changed...
So where I live, it is snowing. And usually, when it snows I lose connection to the server and I disconnect because of something that I can't control. I understand that DC penalties were created to prevent people from DCing too much and joining and do the same thing consistently. But the one problem with this is that there is no real way to determine whether the Disconnect purpose was intentional or it was something that cant be controlled so as an internet outage. I do not want to have this happen to me a lot anymore because if it does I could end up becoming banned from this game temporarily or permanently and I do not want that to happen to me. So, are Dc penalties really necessary?
Comments
Did you not read my post earlier?
Im not saying that at all cause it would be impossible to tell what person DC'd on purpose or by internet issues. What im saying is this current ssytem we have legit does nothing.
It seems to be just going back and forth with the same points - I will be closing the thread now.