Quick question

I know it's toxic but it's not against the rules to use insidious and trap them in the basement is it? Had quite a few salty survivors try and report me for it today.

Comments

  • As long as you are trying to kill and not going afk to be a dick, it's not bannable.
  • Well yeah ofc I'm trying to kill them all and it's worked like a charm :)

  • @Captain_Spaulding said:
    I know it's toxic but it's not against the rules to use insidious and trap them in the basement is it? Had quite a few salty survivors try and report me for it today.

    No its completely fine and you can do it all day if you want to

  • Honestly survivors complain about any form of camping or tunnelling these days.. Just play how you want to play. The devs said you won't get banned for camping so the reports are meaningless. 
  • If camping was bannable why would there even exist such a perk like insidious.

    @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    Honestly survivors complain about any form of camping or tunnelling these days.. Just play how you want to play. The devs said you won't get banned for camping so the reports are meaningless. 

    Maybe because it's just annoying if you are not good enough at running away and you spend just a few minutes on the hook the whole game? I don't mind it if there was at least a good chase :)

  • @shanks3042 I know what you mean. Personally I only camp if the gens go too fast or I'm against an overly altruistic SWF group. Still get called a Camper but I try to make the match fun for both sides. Sometimes get no choice though 
  • Sometimes there is no other option than to camp if you don't want to lose a pip. Like as you say if there are too much gens done too fast.
    I think it's just annoying if you are on the hook fast and then the game is over for you and you just stay on the hook to buy some time for the others. But I fully understand that the killers just do their job so there's no reason to make them avoid camping and tunneling and they also want to have fun but also for me it's kind of boring to wait in front of the hook.
    The aftergame chat is always funny and salty if you insidious camp ;)