is dbd mobile ok?

i think dbd mobile is fine for what it is. it works as a dbd on the go and it has oni and pyramid head on it so im happy. i think its fine

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • As someone who plays it as much, if not more, as PC (something like Devotion 4 on there)... the amount of potatoes on both sides is staggering. Unsafe hooks, camping, tunneling, and NOED abound. Among other things.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    As someone who plays it as much, if not more, as PC (something like Devotion 4 on there)... the amount of potatoes on both sides is staggering. Unsafe hooks, camping, tunneling, and NOED abound. Among other things.

    thats why i love it somtimes. it gets so easy and chaotic.

  • also it gets the better ui and a lot of cosmetics before the main game

    (give me my dwegion!)

  • Actually searching for a mobile lobby while I type this. There are a lot of things I like better than the normal game.

    1) If, for example, a Wraith has Ruin and Nurse’s Calling - well by golly he EARNED those perks, so kudos!

    2) I don’t get stomped every game

    3) my survivors share items! Woooooo!

    4) bots


    Downsides

    1) more hackers.

    2) ads

  • @yobuddd said:

    Actually searching for a mobile lobby while I type this. There are a lot of things I like better than the normal game.

    1) If, for example, a Wraith has Ruin and Nurse’s Calling - well by golly he EARNED those perks, so kudos!

    2) I don’t get stomped every game

    3) my survivors share items! Woooooo!

    4) bots

    Downsides

    1) more hackers.

    2) ads

    Ads are completely optional though. And the bots are trash. For me they are a downside.

  • @yobuddd said:

    Actually searching for a mobile lobby while I type this. There are a lot of things I like better than the normal game.

    1) If, for example, a Wraith has Ruin and Nurse’s Calling - well by golly he EARNED those perks, so kudos!

    2) I don’t get stomped every game

    3) my survivors share items! Woooooo!

    4) bots

    Downsides

    1) more hackers.

    2) ads

    But this is very critical. About downsides
    
  • @yobuddd said:

    Actually searching for a mobile lobby while I type this. There are a lot of things I like better than the normal game.

    1) If, for example, a Wraith has Ruin and Nurse’s Calling - well by golly he EARNED those perks, so kudos!

    2) I don’t get stomped every game

    3) my survivors share items! Woooooo!

    4) bots

    Downsides

    1) more hackers.

    2) ads

    Hackers on mobile DBD?

    Excuse me, what?!

  • Oh yes. I’ve probably encountered more in eight months on mobile than 4+ years on PC. Here’s a Spirit who was able to put RBTs on survivors, and the other is a survivor who was able to remove themselves from the match as survived, without escaping through the hatch with two gens left. You can see the hatch is closed and no EGC triggered.

    2C357172-356F-4E16-AF3A-5F721312C5EF.jpeg
  • Please make sure names are not showing in screenshots if it reflects negatively on them, remember our naming & shaming rules please.

    Thank you.

    (I removed the offending screenshot, you can reupload as long as you've covered the names).