game mode with only 3 unique perks characters
what do you think about the idea to add a game mode where survivors and the killer will have only 3 unique perks for each character
what do you think about the idea to add a game mode where survivors and the killer will have only 3 unique perks for each character
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Assuming you mean a game-mode where you can only use their teachables on the survivor you're playing, I'd love this idea. It'll make you feel like you're actually playing the "role".
I would also like to add:
I mean, there are the Adept achievements for Killer and Survivor alike that requires using only those three perks. So it's more of a personal challenge than a game mode, but you could totally set that up in custom game with some friends.
I'd totally be down to play this! Adept is fun, but a whole lobby of people restricted to playing the character the way they were built originally sounds like a fun challenge. I can only imagine the salt that would be thrown at the Megs and the Clauds lmao.