Comments

  • Clearly fake, teammates are healing eachother instead of themselves with self care in a bush

  • I was in a similar situation once. The killer was an infinite T3 Myers btw :)

  • Yep after almost 1000 hours solo it has not gotten any better for me

  • Totally normal behavior.

  • Gotta love the solo queue experience, especially since almost every game is rainbow ranks.

    Had a game yesterday where I led a Ghostface on a chase for over 2 minutes with one teammate left & 1 gen. I had Blood Pact and I was injured so they definitely knew I was being chased, but continued to crouch around the map and do jack sh*t. Didn't do a gen, didn't do a totem, didn't do a chest, nothing. Just sat on the corners of the map Urban Evading waiting for me to go down.

    Get this, she wasn't even camping hatch either. She was literally just doing nothing for the sake of doing nothing. Un-freaking-believable.

  • this is why i only play survivor with my friends and mostly play killer