Every survivors has built in Tenacity no matter if they have the perk equipped or not
Platform: PC
Description of the issue: All survivors have built in Tenacity crawl speed, no matter if they have the perk equipped or not.
Steps to reprouce: Down 2 survivors next to each other. Equip one with Tenacity and the other without it. Compare crawling speeds.
How often does this occur: Every game
EDIT: Video attached
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Comments
Just made another thread about this right now, glad people are bringing attention to it.
And I was wondering why I crawled so fast XD
Can confirm, survivors cruise when downed right now.
I thought a lot of survivors were running it recently, but this makes sense now. I honestly didn't pay attention to their perks, just assumed I was running up against it a lot.
The other day I got downed by the gates as I was running out and was shocked I managed to crawl free, I was wondering why my crawling was so much speedier
So it is faster! I just thought the animations were making it look faster. Gotcha
Cost me a hatch, because the guy somehow made it there faster than usual (took me a while to realise it's probably a bug).
This bug carried alot of survivors after a patch.