Killer DC's lobby and Survivors are given DC penalty

Back from a months break and this is what I'm welcomed back with.

That's twice now that I've been on Survivor and we've been doing well, the match is nearly over and the killer has done a /Rage quit DC ending the match prematurely leaving me with a disconnection penalty.


Again, I didn't DC, the killer DC'd because he was losing and Survivors get a penalty for that?

image.png


Honestly don't know why I even bother. Might check back in again in a month or two see if things are still borked as hell lol.

Comments

  • Well over the past few days I've had a good 5-10 or so killers /rage quit matches ending the entire match prematurely. Each time the disconnection penalty for ME has grown. I'm now choosing not to log into the game at all for fear of someone disconnecting on me projecting what should be THEIR punishment onto me.

    Why this is even a thing is beyond me. ffs can we get an eta on some sort of fix on this?

  • Killers DC'ing shouldn't increase your penalty, or penalize you at all. This is most likely a bug and you should report it.

  • just play killer.

    I lost 2 pips today from the same killer closing the game during the load screen.

  • Odd, thats not how it should work.

  • Well that's it for me. Since this mornings patch through no fault of my own the game has dropped out a good 10 to 15 with ever increasing lock out times. Somehow it jumped from 20 minutes to 5 hours so I hate to think what the next one is. A year? lol.

    Well done behaviour! way to punish paying customers for your mistakes.

    I'll just save you the trouble. last time I left dbd I was gone for 2 years. We'll see if the game is still around in another 2 years. I highly doubt it if this is how badly your customer service is.