######### this patch wont' let me play.

Ever since the tiny 98MB patch now I keep getting booted out of the game at will. I got different error messages each time. I can't even get into a match before the game boots me.

  • You have been disconnected by the server
  • EAC cannot be instantiated
  • You have been logged out of your profile state.
  • Game files have been changed.


What the #########.

And no I am not a cheater, I don't use hacks, I don't even do stupid things like lower the detail in the ini or junk like that which a lot of people do to get a visual advantage.

Comments

  • Lucky you. Verify your game files. it probably needs to re-download a corrupt portion of the game.

  • I just validated and re-downloaded two files. I started downloading the 98MB update like 3pm. It's now 5pm and I still haven't played a game. This game wastes my time way too much.