I was just told save the best for last was a crutch perk
By a group of survivors using 4 ds 4 UB 4 DH and BT or another perk. As they were screaming at me. Telling me my entire build of Shadowborn/Corrupt/BBQ/STBFL was a crutch build. You don't even have to run gen regression and survivors complain. People wonder why killers play as scummy as they do sometimes...
Comments
Wannabe tournament squads are so used to winning that they feel cheated when they lose.
They didn't even lose though. I only got a 1k that game lol. They were upset that I almost shredded their entire team at the end with STBFL. The only thing that saved them was their unbreakable lol.
A lot of tournament folks are hella toxic in general anyways. I wouldn't dwell on it.
STBFL is a fine perk.
I know STBFL is fine. You actually have to work for it to make it even a bit viable. That was literally the first time I've heard my build was a crutch build. Considering I play pretty much only clown exclusively, and don't run gen regression at all. I just find it ironic.
To these people who want to imitate the curb-stomping that tournament squads can do, anything less then a 4 man escape is a loss to them.
They had pale rose with a really solid set up. I was already expecting to lose. So I just didn't even really try to play that game, but yea. They still just got upset. This is a pretty regular occurrence of people getting upset at me for trying to go for 12 hook games. Once their little swf mate dies I get toasted in end game chat every single time usually lol.
All perks are crutch perks
Agree. Monstrous shrine is too op.
I should switch out STBFL for MS. Throw them all down in the basement. Check mate survivors. :)