Can't find Binding of Kin icons
I wanted to replace the character portraits for the binding of kin but I can find everyone else's portraits except theirs. None of the folders named aurora have their character portraits either. Where are they?
I wanted to replace the character portraits for the binding of kin but I can find everyone else's portraits except theirs. None of the folders named aurora have their character portraits either. Where are they?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're present for me, and as you can see, already customised.
It definitely works in-game, too.
So uh, my aurora folder is missing. Also verifying the game files seems to neither make it reappear or reset my custom icons. Despite this, the twins/elodie character portraits appear normal default in the game.
Tried putting my own aurora folder in there and that seemed to work without a hitch. weird that it vanished in the first place.