Still getting locked in the spectator screen when entering spectator mode at the end of match.

As stated above, I am still getting stuck in the spectator screen when entering the spectator screen when entering in spectator mode while the last Survivor reaches the tally screen. Happened to me today, just 5 minutes ago. I have a screenshot if you need it.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • this just happened to me two days ago it totally soft locks the game

  • My problem is that... they said it got fixed in the bug fix today... clearly... it did not.

  • This has been happening to me with new patch. If you go to spectate right when last person leaves or dies, it forces you to stay at screen and nothing works but resetting. Not sure how a bug I encountered within a couple matches was never found but I’m starting to think these morons don’t test anything. Make me ashamed to be Canadian with the bs in this game!!