PIP/DE-PIP BUG STILL HAPPENING
Pip bug still hasn’t been fixed — still de-ranking when a 0/+1 has been achieved. Also, when the killer DCs when loading into game, a de-pip happens
Tagged:
Pending
Pip bug still hasn’t been fixed — still de-ranking when a 0/+1 has been achieved. Also, when the killer DCs when loading into game, a de-pip happens
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here. It's happening always when I die in a trial. Looks like related to Unbroken. Maybe it is possible that Unbroken's points is bugged too because wasn't getting 8000 points.
Erro DBD.jpgI got depiped and Deranked EVEN THOUGH I made enough points to keep rank and pips. Smh
Same here, and I also lost two pips when the killer left while the game was loading. It didn't show it was him but I asked everyone and he said he didn't want to play the map and left. Every survivor lost 2 pips.
(Maybe they are trying to get all survivors to derank? If so it's working pretty good)