Ghostface Stalk Not Working (Killer)
Platform: PC on Steam
Description: Ghostface's stalk does not stalk survivors. The shroud works, but stalking does not. Leaning from behind cover, going up to a survivor, no matter what I cannot get any progress on a mark.
Steps to Reproduce: None. This happens whenever I play Ghostface. In public matches and in custom matches. I just bought the DLC during the steam sale and his stalk hasn't worked in the past few days I have had him. Restarting my PC and verifying the game files via Steam did not fix it.
How Often?: Every time for me. I have never been able to stalk and mark a character. It doesn't seem to register at all.
Attached: A gif from a custom game where I tried to stalk a Yui but it did not do anything.
GhostfaceStalk.gif
Comments
Update: I completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that still didn't fix it.
Hey! I found out I had this bug too today on pc
Idk if you've sorted the issue yet, but for you and anyone else who finds this thread, I found this other thread about stalk not working for gf/myers and the solution in there fixed stalking for me:
from this thread: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/223855/myers-the-evil-within-bug#latest
Hope it works for you too!
That worked! Thank you so much! :)
it works indeed