Okay let me get this straight
Was this really an issue?
I have NEVER seen any issues with sets being breakable and everyone who did this LOVED it, why did you fix something this harmless?
Was this really an issue?
I have NEVER seen any issues with sets being breakable and everyone who did this LOVED it, why did you fix something this harmless?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because a cosmetic glitch is more important than survivors getting hit across the map.
There are probably some licensing issues behind this.
For how awkward it looks in the current state of the game that they'd prioritize this, it is the one thing over which I give them a pass for that reason.
Now, if they invested the infamous 'months' of work in fixing years old bugs, QA and listening to community feedback, instead of downgrading features nobody ever complained about and straight-up saying ######### you to all the good and constructive criticism, then maybe fixing the sets glitch wouldn't feel so out of place right now.
Whelp, guess I'm never changing my Cheryl outfit. She will wear those tank-top and jeans to the day I die.
It's obvious that BHVR is extra fast with fun bugs like this one or the "toggle" bug.
Why would you be surprised lol
Yeah, my zarina, clown and legion will never change their outfits again. Lost future revenue for them.