It might take a little while to complete...mine took around 10 minutes once it reached the end of the last screenshot you showed. So I would wait a little while, I shouldn't think you would need to reinstall.
It might take a little while to complete...mine took around 10 minutes once it reached the end of the last screenshot you showed. So I would wait a little while, I shouldn't think you would need to reinstall.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd suggest restarting Steam to see if that forces it to install
I already did, and I restarted PC too.
OK then I would suggest trying to verify the game files, I've not seen it get stuck there before
I did it, and it kinda fixed it, but now it's like this.
I'll try to restart steam again
nope, stills the same...
now it stays like this
Shall I re-install the game?
It might take a little while to complete...mine took around 10 minutes once it reached the end of the last screenshot you showed. So I would wait a little while, I shouldn't think you would need to reinstall.
Too late, but I waited so long xdd. Thanks anyways, if I have more problems I send another message
Bye
omg what is wrong with this patch...
and this has to happen to me when I just bought 3 dlc's omfg
today I don't have the 50k it's incredible...
today or maybe never :(