Patch required but no update
Just played a game half hour ago but now it says patch required but there's no update on my Xbox and it won't let me get into any games.
Tagged:
Mod
Just played a game half hour ago but now it says patch required but there's no update on my Xbox and it won't let me get into any games.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup, got the same Problem on Xbox Series X.
I'm on PS4 and the update came through.
I know this is an obvious question but have you completely powered down your consoles and restarted?
Shouldn't have to but I'm working on it.
Okay restarting the Xbox brought the update through kind of weird never had to do that before
whew I'm glad that worked, not sure why that was - but at least it's only a restart not that the update was unavailable!
Thanks, Console restart worked. ๐