Can't find the Glyphs
I searched now 8 times and there aren't any. Is it bugged on switch?
I searched now 8 times and there aren't any. Is it bugged on switch?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are my friend,when i find one i can't touch it
I've actually noticed something about the glyph challenge. If you already have the challenge selected, pause it and then select it again. Next time you get into a game you will see it. When in game you'll just have to hear a strange noise and see the red glyph in order to retrieve it. This seriously works. So just select challenge then pause challenge then reselect challenge then get into a game. You'll see it. This worked for me when I went killer
You have to be within a certain range to see them as well. Something like 16 meters or so, otherwise they are invisible. Also from what I've heard there is only one spawned on a map at a time, so if someone else has the challenge as well they can see the glyph and potentially take it. I've found all three of mine by chance, so they are there. (You also have to hold the interact button to get it. Just pressing it will cancel the animation)