Matchmaking terrible after patch

So I'm in green ranks, why do I have to play constantly against red rank killers? Every chase I'm down after 10 seconds. Am I the only one experiencing this bad matchmaking after patch?

Can you fix this terrible matchmaking please?

Comments

  • To be fair, that's how it was pre-patch too

  • This is honestly not related to the patch. Matchmaking has always been suspicious. But I myself have been getting matched up with a lot of yellow rank players for some reason, even while queuing up with a fellow red rank. More so than usual, which is weird to me, but it is what it is. I think a lot of the higher ranks have perhaps put a pause on playing while DBD sorts out the desync issues. That would help explain why more reds are going against lower ranks, perhaps.

  • There's less red rank survivors now because of pipping issues. I've been playing as a rank 4 survivor and have yet to encounter other red rank survivors.

    But this isn't a new thing either. Matchmaking has always been awful for lower ranks.