Better Red Herring

When repairing a generator, press the Active Ability button to highlight it, the generator will be highlighted in yellow aura. The generator stays highlighted until it is fully repaired or you highlight a new generator.

While not repairing a generator and the perk is active press the Active Ability button to trigger a loud noise indicator for the Killer at the highlighted generator's location.

  • Red Herring can only be triggered once every 60/50/40 seconds.

If another Survivor is repairing the highlighted generator and Red Herring activates they will be notified.


What do you think?

Comments

  • Remove this effect of notifying the survivor ]:)... it will be better than throwing stones at them.

  • I do very much want Red Herring buffed. The one concern I have with how you've done this is if you've got your new Red Herring and something else that uses the Active Ability button ready to go at the same time. Dead Hard, the 3 medkit addons that need that.

    I've actually come up with my own way to buff it. The way I came up with to buff it is to add 2 effects to the current perk.

    1. Increase the speed of slow entering and leaving lockers by 30/40/50%.
    2. The auras of Survivors within 8m of your marked generator are revealed to you.