It's a bug with the update if you die in the trial you'll get no survival emblem whatsoever. Also if you don't safety pip you'll lose two pips. I've went from rank 3 to rank 6 so far with this bug. Kinda makes it almost totally unplayable for me
It's a bug with the update if you die in the trial you'll get no survival emblem whatsoever. Also if you don't safety pip you'll lose two pips. I've went from rank 3 to rank 6 so far with this bug. Kinda makes it almost totally unplayable for me
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a bug with the update if you die in the trial you'll get no survival emblem whatsoever. Also if you don't safety pip you'll lose two pips. I've went from rank 3 to rank 6 so far with this bug. Kinda makes it almost totally unplayable for me
Yikes. Yeah that's not good.