Hatch prioritisation!
There is a bug that prioritises the survivor jumping into the hatch rather than the killer closing it, no matter where the killer is standing. Then I get constant messages from survivors saying “ez hatch escape” it’s giving these deluded survivor mains unnecessary confidence when I dominate the whole game. Fix your game
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
They're not going to listen if you phrase it like that. I agree that Killer should take priority if they found it first but telling them to "Fix your game" is probably not going to help your case.
The community is very toxic ye, but it'd be unbalanced to prioritize the killer. It already takes like 10 seconds before th hatch even opens after the last survivor diesm giving the killer the time to get the the hatch. With the killers movement speed being faster there is really no argument to be made to prioritize the killers action aswell.. Also its probably more latency based than priority.
I've hated a lot of updates and think killers got nerved over and over. But this isnt one of em.