I do love this game sometimes
So I thought I'd hop on and play some dbd, maybe get an adept achievement if I felt like it, saw I had a daily for deathslinger so I queued into a match and about halfway through the game stops. So I thought maybe the survivor disconnected, nope. It booted me to the loading screen and said I needed internet access to play this content, but I loaded back in just fine. So my internet didn't go out, and I dont have bad internet.
I do love how this game works
Now you may say, but its only 5 minutes, true true, but it's just that it was nothing wrong on my part and I get punished for it. That's all, thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Comments
Sorry you got punished for something that was out of your control, but the penalty is a necessary evil. You can thank all the people who quit the second things weren't going their way.
I'm not even upset about disconnect penalties, I know they need to be in the game. Just kinda upset I got booted out of the game for no reason.
Yea, I'd be pissed at the game for doing that to me too. Don't expect it to get better though, it won't. ๐