Seeing through walls by rubbing face on them

I'm not sure if this has been reported or not but on THE GAME map anytime I brushed against walls near the opening to another area the walls would flash away and from 1 frame to maybe 5 I could see through them briefly. I actually managed to see some survivors through it and that's when I decided to throw the game. I tried reproducing it which was really easy, it wasn't easy finding a place where I could see survivors though so I managed to get 1 of them to stand somewhat still in an area by swinging and nodding to communicate. The screenshots are paired in twos and there is a vid showing some of it, I had low fps for recording so playing allowed me to see more frames than what vid shows . It's really sad to see the game in this state. https://streamable.com/zjd9sx

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments