Small Map Doctors

If you are unfortunate enough to get a Doctor on a small map like The Game, Hawkins, Swamp, etc just know you are more than likely to lose. The minute I realize I’m in a small map and it’s the Doctor I pretty much due inside. 9 times out of 10 I don’t survive before the gens are even halfway done.

Comments

  • Hawkins and Swamp aren't small

  • @6yXJI0 said:

    Hawkins and Swamp aren't small

    I think they are. Most of the gens are cramped together and out in the open. Easy for a Killer to patrol those maps and get anyone working on gens. Doctors make it even worse.

  • @6yXJI0 said:

    Hawkins and Swamp aren't small

    Hawkins is tiny if we're just talking the space it's in. Although there's a lot of "second floors" and rooms so it doesn't feel small, but it's small.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1948195#Comment_1948195

    Hawkins is tiny if we're just talking the space it's in. Although there's a lot of "second floors" and rooms so it doesn't feel small, but it's small.

    Those second floors and rooms rarely if ever spawn a gen on them. Only seen it once. The second floor is worthless unless you just want to hide the whole match.

  • That's why I love getting them, except for The Game because of all the super safe pallets on it now (his shock can only do so much against some of them) and Survivors being able nullify the skillcheck build by mastering those types of skill checks (I don't like Survivors being able to nullify my perk builds, it's the reason I don't typically run Hexes). Give me Hawkins or Swamp and I'm a happy Killer.

    @6yXJI0 said:

    Hawkins and Swamp aren't small

    Hawkins is the fifth smallest map in the game. Swamp often has gens close to each other and a low amount of pallets and vaults. Considering one of the counters to Doc is to drop pallets early, it's not uncommon to have a huge open area devoid of pallets.

  • U just gotta learn how to loop the doctor. His Anti loop is strong but it also gives survivors the most say compared to any of the other anti loop abilities.