Rank lost
When a survivor disconnected from the loading screen I depip this happened twice. I keep on losing my rank cause one person wants to DC.
Tagged:
Pending
When a survivor disconnected from the loading screen I depip this happened twice. I keep on losing my rank cause one person wants to DC.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i also lost pip cause of surv dc while loading screen
Same, this happens as both killer and survivor. I actually lost 2 pips for every cancelled game.
I have already de-ranked now because of this happening. I would like my BP's back cause we shouldn't be the ones getting punished for DC'ers hence the reason there are 5 min bans for DC'ing
I've lost a BP about three times today because of people dcing. I really want them back I can't help other people leaving.
I reported this about loosing rank and pip its happend a few times to me also
how are you to rank up if your not getting pip i reported this that i am not getting a pip every game i was told you get a pip for doing 2 gens, 2 safe unhooks and some totems and chase, so why is that i am not getting them please can someone help me with this added a screen shot of my score to show i am escaping
https://prnt.sc/zovzwt