Fun Object Change.

I know object is getting a nerf but I can still have fun ideas

  • My object design will be the opposite of the original effects

When the killer looks at you furfure than 36 meters away, your aura is revelated to the killer but you can't see the killer. When the killer enters 36 meters you gain a 5/6/7% haste until the killers leaves the 36 meter radius.

If the killer wants you then you gain benefits.

If the doesn't want you then he gain benefits.

(I made it 36 meters because it will combo nice with spine chill)

Comments

  • That pretty much makes the survivor uncatchable (I mean that you can loop most killers for the entire match and then some) to anyone but a select few killers. I think only spirit has a real chance of winning. Nurse wouldn't even be able to catch up in most circumstances. Combine it with spinechill and I could pretty much never let the killer come near me again.


    Also, OoO isn't getting a nerf. I think it's a buff overall.

  • That would be so disgustingly strong, permanent Haste in chase? In the end game if you have Hope with Object in a chase, you're faster than every killer?

  • That would be so disgustingly strong, permanent Haste in chase? In the end game if you have Haste with Object in a chase, you're faster than every killer?