So Hit Validation is off for now.
I strongly doubt it's just because of a problem that people playing Oni are having
I strongly doubt it's just because of a problem that people playing Oni are having
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I just saw the banner above.
I'm guessing it's related to the desync issues or is this something else entirely?
I honestly have no idea with just how messed up the game is at the moment it could be anything.
That looks like the old message when they disabled it. It can't be right.
Why the hell would they not just disable oni instead of turning off hit validation ?????
Oh... oh Oni specifically? I had a match against an Oni who had especially long range. Most of the other matches were within reason but Oni hits me from miles away. Maybe that’s it?
Was hit validation ever a full thing? I though it was still in its prototype phase.
Is this why Freddy's arms are as long as the golden gate bridge?
🤣🤣🤣
Was it ever really on then?
As far as my experience go with the hit validation on, the person with the worst connection had the biggest advantage.
So if you ask me it wasn't ever really on.
I know it was on but they made it just terrible as a lot of other things as usual 😂
Hit validation hasn't been active this year YET